What can we help you with?

11 available processes

City of York Response Form
The City of York Response Center is available to anyone who would like to submit a complaint, con...
Dumpster Permit
Use this process for a permit to place a large dumpster temporarily.
Electrical Turn-on Permit
Use this permit to get a permit for an electrical turn-on inspection.
Non-UCC Permit
For smaller construction projects such as fences, decks and patios, signs, sheds, driveways, swim...
Pool Safety Check
Property Maintenance Complaint Form
Temporary Food Service Permit
For a short-term (up to five days) permit for food service at an event.
Uniform Construction Code Permit
For building, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and demolition permits.
Yard Sale Permit
For yard sales, garage sales, rummage sales, etc.
Zoning Determination Request
For a determination from the Zoning Officer about a specific property and use.
Zoning Hearing Board Appeal
Submit an appeal to the Zoning Hearing Board (special exceptions, variances and conditional uses).